So I finally got around to actually posting something. I originally intended to start this blog at the beginning of the year, and we are now 2 weeks in so I’m just a tad late!
Anyways, I have started this blog to share my favourite interior designs, trends, etc. so I hope you like it and follow along.
For my first post, I’ve conjured up a couple of my favourite items for a mid-century inspired Dining Room. Enjoy!
1. I absolutely love this table from West Elm. The curved brass legs make this table feel historic yet contemporary at the same time.
2. This mid-century buffet from West Elm (in Acorn) brings in a more natural element to any space. (Added bonus: it’s on sale!)
3. This bistro globe chandelier from Restoration Hardware is so unique with the combination of black and bronze and the globe shaped glass shades.
4. I love a good upholstered chair, especially one that looks comfortable to sit in. The wood mid-century chair legs make it more interesting than your standard upholstered dining room chair.
5. This is my all time favourite rug right now. It is from Caitlin Wilson design. I love the bright unexpected colours in this traditional rug design. (The runner version of this rug looks great in an all white kitchen)