West Elm is currently having a bedroom event with up to 30% off bedroom furniture (woohoo!) I love West Elm because they have beautiful, contemporary pieces that can fit almost any style (whether your style is traditional, transitional, modern). I also love that they carry lots of pieces in warm woods. Personally, I tend to use a lot of white and grey so having these medium toned wood pieces help to add warmth to your decor. West Elm is generally pretty affordable AND they tend to have lots of these great sales. SO, with that being said, here are my picks from this sales event.
- I love the shade of this dresser! It would look great in a neutral room with shades of blue or grey.
- Day beds are great because they are so multi-functional. I would consider a day bed in a small apartment where you would like to have seating and sleeping accommodations, a nursery so you can have a place to crash or sit in the room or in a kids’ room. The dark grey colour makes this day bed feel more grown up and the nail head details is a nice touch.
- If you can’t decide between a wood or upholstered bed, this is a great compromise! I love the combination of the wood and fabric together.
- This dresser is awesome! It feels very coastal to me with the white wash. Since it is such a neutral piece it would look great in any decor scheme.
- This acorn night stand with the brass handles is simple, yet sophisticated. Great for small spaces since it is so small and comes with a great price tag.
- I also love the shade of wood of this bed frame.It feels very sleek and contemporary with the mid-century style legs.
- If you love brass this is a great bedside table option. I love the multiple shelves so you can store your belongings.